Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First!

HEY PEOPLE MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER T___T. Like finallayy~ Sigh but dunno why i feel nothing also. Before, i kept thinking 'Omg exam gonna end soon!!!' when it actually just started, like the first paper  -.-. Still got three weeks LOL. But now it's REALLY over =D. Im lost lah, dunno what to do now. But it is a good lost!


Anyway, i screwed up my chemistry paper 3, the paper which im supposed to score freakin full marks T__T. Supposedly, to average an A. It was the practical paper and i terpesong the design experiment part, which carry 7 MARKS. I didn't knew that i did wrong also, confident confident aje that i was correct, until i asked Debbie why she screaming. Then only i knew we both did the same mistake T_T. Then stupid Brian laughed at us for doing such a silly mistake T___T. I DONT WANNA RETAKE LA SERIOUSLY. I cant afford to retake. It was quite silly lah, but anyway, i am gonna stop whining. It's over anyway, rightttt. 

__________

So this is my new address!! Deleted the old one on impulse..as usual. Anyway, if you haven't noticed, or my art skills are too damn good, i did the header myself using Microsoft Paint!! =D. Dunno how to use photoshop so poor girl like me have to use paint T_T. But quite cute kan!! =D Self-admiration is the way to go haha. I feel it looks tadika-ish. I dunno how to draw hands so i just cincai put two peace signs lol. And i dunno what to write yet in the speech bubble. Any ideas? I was thinking of  'OK WAT'. My overused phrase haha. But it will look as if im retarded if i say OK WAT, smiling when i do two peace signs LOL.

Hmm so anyway, this is the official FIRST blog post! =D *cuts red ribbon. Yay yay.

______________

Friends, IM FREE NOW! Ask me out everyday lol. I wanna go out to pierce my ear. The inside there one, dunno what you call it. Like Cecilia Chung. Don't drift your mind to the naked-cecilia-edison-scandal photos haha. Anyway if you haven't seen the photos, go see it! Her body damn hot lah T_T *jealous. 

0 comments: