Thursday, February 12, 2009

Miss u miss u

AT LAST it's thur-ur-urrrsday. Waking up everyday at 7 am drains the soul out of humans. Now no more teddy greeting us in the mornings =(. College has been the same so far. Two news: one good, and one bad.

Bad: My grouping changed =( from a day off on Friday to no day offs on Friday. How sad =((
Good: My grouping changed =) more familiar faces and friends in this grouping =)

Always two sides of things. Anyway, last tuesday, something really random happened. Some wacko guy distributed 'invites' to his birthday party to girls. It goes something like this:

sweetheart/ cutie/ lady
i hate guys..they are jerks..
come to my party..all girls..
countdown my birthday..
come in your party clothes..poolside party..
peninsular hotel..10th floor (WTF!)
fuck 9-5 jobs..fuck dunnowat

Damn random -___-. Got people so free wan. Hmm i wonder if anyone would go. Sounds like a sex party.
______________________

Haih, i miss teddy alot =((. Everyone in my family is missing her like crazy. That day my dad said he is very not used to eating now because teddy is not here to share food with him. Truth is, whenever we eat whatever at our dining table, teddy will be standing up and putting her hands on our thigh and look us in the eye like this:
Believe me. She's cuter than that. And my dad will beh tahan and give her lotsa human food. And i always nag him =(. Now wanna give also no chance already =((

The same thing goes too when i am studying in the living room. She will come outside to the living room, fetching her tennis ball, and then put in at my chair. Standing like just now i said too. =) she's the one who will accompany me in the living room when i study.   

Then whenever she walk, her butt will sway to left and right. Seriously damn cute wan xD. It goes with the sound effect 'tutt tutt tutt tutt'. And she have this scarf that she likes to wear, she looks really pretty in it (L).


I am not bragging when i say teddy is the cutest dog in the world =) because she really is...
Sorry teddy =((

Teddy, please visit me in my dreams so i can play with you again ='(. Im not asking for everyday, once a while also i very happy already =)

______________

More cute pictures with horny from a very belated cny dinner. Those of you that dunno who horny is, he is my cute cousin baby a.k.a. Ong Tze Honn (lam zi hon tai jeong fu haha) [it means macho btw]. Yeap cousin baby T_T. That means when he's 16, im gonna be 32 wtf.

Pan cute betul.

This is not horny but my dad singing. haha say hello to papa.

Then horny wanna sing too. Choosing song lol.


'Im the best singer in the world!' *clap clap. 

Btw, im the one who taught horny how to clap!! haha =D *proud.

**Shit i bit my gum twice when chewing gum T__T damn pain. 

That aside, i really gtg mm mm nowww. Coming out already lol. Disgusto


0 comments: