Friday, May 1, 2009

You better not read.

First bodoh incident:

Confirm fail physics mocks.

Second bodoh incident:
Went to cineleisure for zara warehouse sale and find the queue to be super long. San, rei, darsh and me decided not to q to enter and cram with other girls. Got guys join in the q some more. Ish.

Third bodoh incident:
Okay. This is the worst. We went shopping a little bit around Ikano. I just finish trying t-shirts in the fitting room, brought in a pair of yellow shorts and at last didnt try also- lazy. When i came out, i realised eh why my pants so loose one. And then when i looked down, OH NO my shorts is unbuttoned and unzip!! In my mind i was like OH F*CK. And i walked out of the fitting room just like that. Worse, there is a guy standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. WTF. I immediately turned around and look at darsh, whispered to her what happened. Damn, laughing at me like bodoh. Quickly rush in to a fitting room to button in back. And then i counted one minute before going out so that i dont have to meet that guy again. T__________T Damn bodoh. I was laughing at myself in the fitting room. I can be very funny at times that i laugh at myself. And also, obviously the guy saw what happened la T_________T Thank God that guy was not there anymore when i walked out. Phew. Counted extra 30 seconds just to be safe.

The thing is, I am used to stuff like this happening to me. Just last week in college, i open a door that i thought was the exit door (i was sms-ing) ONLY TO FIND THAT IT IS REALLY THE GUYS TOILET DOOR THAT I OPENED. Luckily no one in there peeing. Seriously. I am damn thankful for that. Imagine if i opened and someone is peeing at those stand cubicle and then someone barge in and then they turned to look! Omg.

I faster faster close back the door and then looked left and right to see if anyone saw. Lol. The thing is, the  space between the classrooms is full with students but everyone is busy doing their own stuff. HAHAHA. Wait. I haven't get to the bodoh part. THERE IS ACTUALLY REALLY NO DOOR TO THE EXIT. IT'S JUST A SPACE TO WALK OUT. 

..................................................................


Yeap. Speechless. Haha anyway, if i go on and on about my embarassing stories, i can seriously publish a book. But most of the time i forget about them, because it's too many. Only SERIOUSLY memorable ones... which you would never know. LOL.

Okay. Enough syok sendiri. I know i haven't been updating much, malas la.... hehe.

0 comments: