Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lee's outs

Yeap my result are out! woo 20A1s!!!!! =D


Haha yeah a-level results are out babe. One day after SPM, last Friday. 4Bs 3As for 7 papers. =( Not good but kinda expected already. I was disappointed of my Chemistry 2. I resit that paper and got lower. Wtf T_T felt so guilty. Haih. But that aside im glad for my physics. Not great but good enough for me. =)

And also my maths got both Bs =( My fault cuz i underestimated maths and concentrated on science subjects. Dai sei. And for my uni, i NEED to get A for maths to enter O_O Feel like an asshole now.

So, i had decided to resit two papers of maths only. Thats all.

Doesnt matter if my chemistry get B, well i aiming for B at least because thats what i need to get in T_T shit im so scared i cant. Concentrate on Maths and tryy to get A for physics.

Kay, me aside. CONGRATS if you're happy with your good results! =D And if you're sad, let's emo nemo elmo together kay. Dont worry, it's just a levels only ma. =)

0 comments: