Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sims!

Sorry for the lack of update! My connection has been really sucky =( i think it is because of the stupid thunder.

It also woke me up this evening. Damn loud. But nevermind, because got american idol =D

I turned on the tv, nothing came out but got sound. Waited, still blank  -.-  But still, i continued to watch it. I mean hear LOL. And staring stupidly to the blank tv. Because im a stoner like that. Dont dare to touch the wire. Scared kena sot. So i just stone there. Is this how it feels to be blind? Darkness all the time. Just stone O_O so cham.

Then my dad came back. Cannot fix the tv =( say inside the wire sot jor. =S Thank god now can online already. I was wondering if cannot online, and cannnot watch tv, WHAT AM I GONNA DO~~ 

Anyway, i had been really sad lately =( Haih.

Life sucks. Anyway, i dont wanna whine. Not in this blog.

I'll just show you some stuff i do today.

In The Sims LOL

Made snow angels!! =D so fun!! 2nd picture a bit retarded because i finish doing already. Was just about to get up from the snow. Hmm. How i take this picture ar. Helicopter took for me. 

And then i decided i should do a snowman too! Since the snow is quite thick. If you're wondering why i am wearing like this in winter is because i just got back from work. I am a jazzercise instructor yo! LOL. The new sims is so fun. They have all sorts of career. I am in the dance career line =D 

DONE! Pose and take picture with the snowman. Goofy moose ears pose.

Another pose.
And another. LOL. Sims also can camwhore wtf.

My sister's house next door. Ishh. Got playground and cristmas trees. Ishh richh

Anyway, so nice lah =( why malaysia no snow. =S weather change now right. Pleeease snow in Malaysia =(

And oh ya, MY RESULTS COMING OUT TOMORROW! O_O *swallows saliva* 

Talking about exams and all, my class have a special physics test today. Damn hard T_T 

Anyway, whatever lah. =/ Ish. Bye.

0 comments: