Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cheesecake

Im really hungry now T_T


Im craving for all sorts of food right now. Cheesecake =D, bak kut teh, mango, nissin cup, argh..
HUNGRYYY

Been craving to eat bak kut teh for days, but there is a stupid jam now at kepong =( So not today again =(

Haih i know this is damn random but i am super hungry! OMG i just realised i haven't eaten ice cream for quite long already, been more than 3 weeks. New record O.o

Hmm i am feeling more hungry as i type this post -_-

Anyway, last Saturday i had a replacement class for Physics practical. So after class, we one big bunch of collegemates went to eat dim sum in DJ =D
Dimsum dimsum!! i wanna eat that now too lol.
It was a damn filling one. I keep taking and taking those dimsums to eat. Feel so glutton and malu cause there were a lot of guys there. I think i eat more than some of them. Seriously LOL. Yeah i love dimsum =D haha

And monday after class my college friends and i went for karaoke =D Super good deal. RM 11, the 5 of us i.e. debbie, kelly, jean, annona, and i sang/sung/sing for FOUR hours! Including set lunch, a drink, and a mini-buffet =DD At red box gardens, Happy hour from 11-2, students' special. 
Free commercial ish.

Anyway, it was really fun. We should go again =D four hours was still not enough for me. Haha i love to sing. If only the singing was good =( LOL.

Food aside, i am also craving for books! I had made it a habit now to read a few chapters of a storybook before going to sleep =) Hopefully, the habit will stay. I cant wait for the MPH warehouse sales! I only buy my books during the warehouse sale haha. And then the supply of books will last me about one year =D Sometimes more than one year, because i still have books i haven't read from last year =S

Okay mum calling already, DINNER TIME! =D

EDIT: I HAD BAK KUT TEH! 

0 comments: