Thursday, February 26, 2009

When we grow up

Setelah sekian lama, im back~! Been quite busy lately with homeworks and personal essays =( Hmm i got a question! Would you rather be super busy until you dunno who are you or super duper free until you would consider to do anything in the world.


Tough question right. 

Lately i feel like everyone is growing old really fast. It is starting to sink in that my parents, they're growing older. My mum has been telling me things like 'dont get a bf so fast lah, enjoy life, bla bla..' haha (i agree with her btw). And also they have been mumbling to me about alot of other things. I am quite scared that i would be lonely and boring when im old. Hopefully, i will have a family to grow old with and all my friends with me =)

I can imagine all the four of us(dini, rei, san, me) playing mahjung haha. But i only know how to play 3 people type one. Hmm we take turns ok. On a different note, i already think of a few names for my future kids LOL. Think together with kui san xD. Eh i realised i almost every post also mentioned kui san's name lor. Why ar. I think cuz we always do stupid stuff together. Partner in stupidity. haha. Not saying she's stupid. I mean we always come out with stupid stuff to do. 

And my friends too. We're growing up into becoming...young adults =S (yer i still wanna be teenager T_T). Our pre-u will soon be over and everyone would be scattered everywhere =( Some things will certainly change. But i hope character wise, we will still be the same people 10 years from now, 20 years from now, 30 years from now,..... =)

But some things will NEVER change.

Friendship =) B-F-F! lol


And my big button nose hahaha. T_T


Cute right...i know! xD

0 comments: