Friday, April 3, 2009

I cried yesterday

Seriously.


When Megan is eliminated from American Idol. 

T_______T

She is my favourite ok.
Damn like her quirkyness and unique singing voice and style.
And she is so pretty (L)

I also just found out yesterday that she got baby already. =( At the end of the show, she shouted out "baby, im coming home!", tearing a little.

So touching right *sniffs. How can i not know that she has a baby already!
'Like helloow, i am her biggest fan'

Some youtube people say it was inappropriate that she do all those funny expressions in the show. But she was just being herself! The quirky cute Megan. The contestants so sad that she's leaving too. Everyone loves her! *defensive.

Anyway Megan, i love you! =D bodoh american idol.

Here is her singing Put your Records on. My favourite performance. She looks a bit like Reese Witherspoon dont you think. But i feel megan prettier =D


I will miss her! Hopefully someone will sign her up so her fans (like me) can still listen to her.

PS: Kiki is sick! She keep on shitting liquid and vomitting. I dunno why. Shouldnt be food poisoning. Feed her dog food only. Bringing her to vet now. =/

0 comments: