Wednesday, April 1, 2009

IM ALIVE!

Oh God. Finally i am online. I feel so disconnected from the outside world throughout this past week of being offline. I have tonnes of work to do so all my time is spent with going to college, cy, friends, homework, study. Amusing how i still sleep more than 8 hours a day and still feel really sleepy. 

Sleep too much.

Anyway, i did a psychology test yesterday to test whether my character is more masculine or feminine. And i am leaning more towards the feminine side. Yay! I dont see why someone should be upset about it if their test scores prove that they are more feminine. So what? Even more if you're a girl. If you're upset, it means you have the mindset that being feminine is weaker than masculine. So demeaning right. Actually nothing what, it just actually means that your character is more feminine lah. Each have their own characters and traits.

Hmm..i think i didnt blog for too long. I dont even know what to blog now. I write more often in my diary because i am personal like that! haha.

Actually got. My sister's bf bought a toy poodle puppy!

!!!!

My first expression was like this =O

Then =)

Then =S

Then =D 

Haha. In detailed, i am shocked because it is so out of nowhere. I was doing my homework like a good girl (lol) and then my sis came back and stand beside me with a senyum kambing. My back was facing my outside sliding door so i had no idea she brought back a puppy until my mum came out looking like =D and said teddy lei jor!! haha. means teddy is here btw. Then i turned expecting to see the ghost of teddy or something, and it's really her. A mini her standing at the door. =)

And then the cage is cleaned, and everything is reverted to a dog friendly house again. I am quite not ready yet. Need time to take in okay. So weird. Just the day before, i was missing teddy damn alot and was feeling really sad of her death and swelled up. =/ Hmm. Like it's all planned out huh.

Anyway, i should be HAPPY! =D She is really small and cute. She dont walk one. Hop around like bunny one. Damn funny watching her. She so excited. I have a feeling she is more active than Teddy lol.

Hmm and i brought her to the vet yesterday. Feel damn mixed inside when i told the vet it is a new puppy. Not that the vet said anything but i feel so self concious. =( Hmm. Whatever. I stand on my ground. It is not like we think that a dog's life is not precious. Of course it is. Teddy is a part of our family, of our lives. We're sad and angry of ourselves too and we know it was our fault for not being careful enough. =( But it doesn't mean we just play play simply simply. We're giving our love. We still can have another dog and love her as much equally. So i stand on my ground.

Anyway her name is Kiki! Other names for auction before this is Camry (my mum suggestion lol), milky, sandy, gucci (LOL), and bunny. Her colour is off white. Abit creamy and have patches of darker colour at the body and head. Pictures when i can take a good picture of her! She keeps moving around lol.

Till next time. Hello mathz....Integrating trigonometry!!!!! 

0 comments: